Manager Fiber Network
LuxConnect is an enabler of digital business. We own and operate 4 multi-Tier data centers and a national dark fiber network in Luxembourg.
To support our growing customer base, we have an immediate opening for a
MANAGER FIBER NETWORK (m/f)
You will be Head of our Fiber Network department and you will be in charge of the design, planification and operation of LuxConnect’s dark fiber network.
Mission and responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the network department to define scope, schedule, budget and risks.
- Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties.
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress.
- Supplier contract management Dark Fiber projects and operations.
- Networks budget planning and control.
- Manager on duty.
- Crisis manager in case of network failures.
- Master Degree in Telecommunications, Civil engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong interest in technology.
- 12-15 years professional experience.
- Fluent in Luxembourgish, English and French (spoken and written). Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of office software.
- Geographical knowledge of Luxembourg.
- Autonomous and proactive with a great sense of initiative.
- Socially competent, enthusiastic with a strong team spirit.
Place of work: Bettembourg
Please send your application to:
Direction des Ressources humaines
4, rue A. Graham Bell