Creation of the company : 1999
Number of employees in Luxembourg : 30
Simac was founded in Luxembourg in 1999.
It is a subsidiary of the Simac group, a European IT services group based in the Netherlands, founded in 1971 and employing over 1,000 people.
Simac PSF is now a company recognised in the Grand Duchy, working actively with over 150 clients every year in many business sectors.
The role of Simac PSF is to integrate the innovative solutions that are best suited to her clients needs harmoniously and efficiently, understanding that every company and every organisation is unique.
Simac PSF also offer a high-quality, high-availability support service.
Simac has been a support PSF (professional in the finance sector) since 2006, with approval to work with companies in the finance sector in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg under article 29-3 (primary operator or “OSIP”) of the amended finance sector act of 5 April 1993.
Simac PSF specialisations are:
Infrastructure (cabling and data centre)
Systems and storage integration
Consultancy and needs analysis, tailored advice, IT security
Services and solutions
- Infrastructure : Network Cabling (Copper, Fiber), IT Rooms, Moves & Relocation
- Networking : Routing , Switching, Wireless
- Security : Firewall, Intrusion detection, Anti-spam, Anti-virus, Security assessment
- Unified Communications : Voice Over IP, Video conferencing
- System & Storage : Data storage, Archiving, Servers, Virtualisation
- Cisco Gold Partner
- VMware Partner
- Fortinet Silver Partner
+352 54 14 54