Creation of the company : 1936
Number of employees in Luxembourg : 408
As technological leader for innovation, IBM supports companies and administrations in their transformation by offering services and optimized use of technologies – high-performance intensive-use infrastructures, software – and by drawing with them better organization and the most relevant processes to optimize their day-to-day operations and strategic developments.
IBM brings a real added value to its customers for a hundred years and builds a long-term relationship with them by meeting their personalized needs.
In Luxembourg, IBM offers the most complete and best adapted Portfolio of services in which the customer can select the element that corresponds the best to its needs and especially:
– Within the “Service Delivery” framework, the customer estimates his requirements in term of volume of service, and an engagement of resources, with a guarantee of a fixed price for a fixed intervention.
– Within the “outsourcing” framework, the customer expresses requirements in term of quality of service, and IBM estimates the workload associated, and communicates a price for the result to the customer.
It is an engagement of result, which guarantees to the customer a fixed price, for a level of service given.
IBM is today focussed via its “Agile Academy” to be first to market by develop and deliver software to stakeholders such as our customers to increase their efficiency .
Agile practices permit IBM to continue to propose higher quality products and services that meet stated stakeholder needs.
Services and solutions
- Cloud : IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the hybrid cloud market leader. 5 benefits of moving on IBM Cloud: - OPEN TECHNOLOGIES Built on open technologiesto assure interoperability and flexibility - HYBRID INTEGRATION Unlock existing datawith an integrated hybrid cloud - COGNITIVE SOLUTIONS Built understanding and learning into decisions and interactions - DevOps FOR ENTERPRISE INNOVATION Develop, experiment and iterate faster
- Digital Solutions : IBM Explore our industry-leading solutions for banking organization - CORE BANKING: End-to-End Digitization, Core Banking Modernization, Product Development - FRONT OFFICE: Keep up with your consumers in a technology and data driven world by Customer Insight and Integrated Omnichannel Experience - PAYMENT AND TRANSACTIONS: Deliver new capabilities quickly and cost effectively, so you can respond to the rapidly changing marketplace and threats from new competitors. Consumer and Commercial Payments - RISK AND COMPLIANCE: Manage risk and ensure safety and security for business and customers for Financial Risk, Fraud and Financial Crimes, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Security and Resiliency
- Security : Close the security gaps in: - Physical and operational security - Network security - System, applications and data security
- Hosting : Integrate networks, applications and cloud workloads with IBM Managed Hosting Services
- Housing : Shared infrastructure solutions (network, storage - switching, tape libraries -, security, ESX…)
- IT Move : The relocation of the largest banks of the place has been realized by IBM without the least impact on the level of their production
- DRP : Infrastructure & consultancy to provide customers with a full DRP solution
- Office space : Capacity to host customers for their BCP including Virtual Desktop technology and PABX virtualization
- Managed Services : Managed services or outsourcing on private and hybrid Cloud solutions
- Telco Services : To support all above solutions
- IBM offers a program of internal certifications of its services and resources
IBM Luxembourg Datacenters Manager
+32 478 652 057